Silverwing Outrunners

- A Scarshield Legion RP Alliance Guild

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glamrir

PostSubject: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:44 am

IRL
- Name: Tom
- Sex: Male
- Nationality: Dutch

RP
- Character name: Glamrir Stouthammer
- Class: Priest
- Race: Dwarf
- Level: 80

- Previous guilds on this server, and what was your reason to leave them?:
I will only notify the important guilds for me and my characters as it will become a long list else Razz

Darinos Fizzlebucket (gnome warlock) has been in Silverwing Elite, Silverwing Outrunners, Khazrand ta Khazmodan and Salty Tide Privateers.
Anani Brightshadow who was later race changed to Glamrir Stouthammer has been in Assault & Recon Corps, The Covenant and Disillusion.

- Can you give a short summary of your Characterís Life Story?:
Glamrir is a veteran of the war against the Dark Iron Dwarves and of the third war. After a period of excessive drinking and pretty much doing nothing he met miss Anani Brightshadow, a Draenei priestess who he became close friends with. She enrolled him in the private armies of Disillusion. Two months ago he resigned and travelled back to Ironforge. (how short can it get huh Razz)

- Silverwing Outrunners are a special force, created by the leaders of the alliance. We do special orders for the alliance and patrol the alliance territories, making sure that we can pass through safely.
You could call us a defending force, but we only attack when ordered to.
Is this something you can accept?

*salutes* aye

- You and a few fellow Silverwings are patrolling an alliance territory. Further down the road you see a Horde passing the road. What do you do?
With recent events at the colloseum and the struggles with the Horde Glamrir faced whilst at the Icecrown Citadel he has grown very wary of Horde forces. Glamrir would probably keep a close eye on the horde instead of charging straight away.

- You see the Militia drag away from the Goldshire with a person they claim is a criminal. What will you do?
Glamrir avoids Goldshire as much as possible but would in this case let them longshanks do their work.

- You run through a dungeon like place. The whole place seems to be falling apart so you need to get out fast. You run through a tunnel which suddenly splits into two. To the left is a round room with one of your most desired items, placed in the middle of it. To the right is a tunnel with a body laying in it. Itís a fellow Silverwing and the person is not dead but unconscious. What do you do?
It would be a really tough choice for Glamrir but in the end his consciounce would let him help his fellow silverwing.

- Your standing in line with the rest of the Silverwings, ready for battle, but no command about attack has been yelled. In front of you is a huge army of demons gathered. Their warlocks seems to be doing a ritual, and on the ritual alter lay a person you care deeply for. What do you do?
Glamrir has enough battle experience to not charge in foulishly and to trust leadership to be correct in their choices.

Other

- PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order?: PVE and RP are pretty much equal for me, PvP a bit behind.

- How often do you play WoW? (hours/day):
prolly 2-3 hours a day on average.

- Do you share your account with anyone?:
noes

- Do you use Flag rsp or any other RP addons?:
not anymore, but know the addons and where to get em

- Do you think you can add value to our adventure?:
I have roleplay experiences from several guilds and I hope to add this in my own roleplay to contribute to the adventures and plots.

- Since we are a RP guild, it is important to us that our members respect the rules of the server. Such as not violating any aspect of the game, and treating the channels as they should. This means that you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP channels, which are /s/y/e. Will you respect server policy?:
naturally

- We like our chats to have a nice tone, such as Guild and OOC chat. Do you think you can keep it nice with us?:
*grins*

- Do you understand and agree to these rules?
Yush

- Why do you wanna join Silverwing Outrunners?
I have recently mainchanged within Disillusion, so Glamrir won't raid anymore. However, to rp him is awesome and I feel this is the right place at the current time. Although I am pondering about the reason for a dwarf to join the ranks of swo but I will prolly make something up about paying back the friends he made in Disillusion or sumthing.

- Do you have any friends within Silverwing Outrunners?:
Only former silverlolz like Mat, Dave, Iza, Adam, Chriszors etc etc etc, unfortunately I don't know any good players Wink

- Is there anyone outside of SwO, whom we contact for reference?:
Pretty much half of Disillusion, and Mantara, Miriya, Luthien (on AD atm)

- Anything else you want to add before you apply?:
Gief rp!
Back to top Go down
Lariena
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Nightelf
Level: 80
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Tom you nub!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/01thedoctor
Arounah
Commander

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi Glamrir. Thank you for applying to Silverwing Outrunners!

I shall have a look at your application as soon as I have more time for it Smile

Arounah
The Commanderlawl.

View user profile http://silverwing.activebb.net
Lariena
Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 am

oh if you didnt allready guess, mega vouch, bring zhe nub in!
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 am

Hey again.

Sorry for the late reply, just had some things taking my time IRL Smile

Anyways I like your application and I remember you from old times so!

Welcome to Silverwing Outrunners!
Whisper Shirke, Lariena, or Arounah in game for an invite.

Ohh and Please make a profile on the forum Smile

Congratulations!

Arounah
The Commanderlawl

Glamrir

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks Chris and Nanna,

will register again tomorrows, somehow my old account seems disabled..
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Think I did that during my clear out... sowwy mate! Smile

Welcome back Wink

Post a messege in the reportings when you have made an account Smile

Lariena
Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Welcome Tommie! sorry i aint been around to throw you an invite, having a busy few nights at with work and stuff, hope you catch one of us online soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]   

Back to top Go down

Application of Glamrir Stouthammer [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1